Closures & Cancellations
- Any class cancellations/reschedulings are at the discretion of the SkillTech coordinator subject to the convenience of class members and instructors.
- SkillTech reserves the right to change the dates, times or prices of classes due to instructor availability.
- Those classes having fewer enrollees may be postponed or cancelled. If a class is cancelled, students will be notified and tuition returned.
- In the event school is closed due to bad weather or other circumstance, local radio stations will announce the closing and an announcement will be posted on this website. Cancelled classes will be made up at a convenient time. Please note that if Center for Technology, Essex is closed in the morning, SkillTech may still be in session.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the classroom areas.
- Firearms, tobacco use and possession, use and/or distribution of alcohol or other drugs are not permitted in the buildings or on the school grounds.
- A SkillTech certificate is awarded for academic excellence, skill performance and acceptable attendance upon completion of the course.
- If you are employed by a manufacturing firm and have received a tuition discount, you must complete the class in order to receive said discount.
- Failure to complete the course will result in you reimbursing SkillTech for the tuition credit you received.
For more on tuition help and payment arrangements, visit our Financial Assistance page.