Looking for your route?
EWSD implemented a new Bus Route Finder tool that makes it easier than ever to find your bus routes! New changes go into effect on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018. We will continue to update you when changes occur and you can find them reflected both on the tool, as well as our pages.
- All stops are estimated times
- Times could change due to traffic, weather, students riding or not riding, etc.
- Students should be out at their stop five minutes before the scheduled time of arrival
- Because of the variables on each route, there is always a five-minute buffer, before and after the scheduled time, as no bus can be exact every day
- All stops are estimated times of arrival
- All students need to be in plain sight to ensure proper pick-up
- In low light conditions, it is helpful to wave a lighted device (flashlight, cell phone, etc…) as the bus approaches
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Transportation Manager, Jamie Smith at 857-7037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org