Student Resources

  • Even in the best of times, the teenage years of adolescence present challenges that can be overwhelming for anyone. Student Resources

    It is important for you to remember that you are not alone in our community.  Every student and family may need help from time to time.  Below and to the left are resources you might find helpful.   

    If you have questions about a resource or how to access it, call your school counselor at (802) 857-7111.

    If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, contact FirstCall at (802) 488-7777 if you reside in Chittenden Country.  If you live in Franklin or Grand Isle counties, contact Northwest Counseling Services Crisis Hotline at (802) 524-6554.  

    You may also contact 211 at any time if you are in need of assistance but are unsure who to contact.