College Application Process
- Students should make an appointment with their School Counselor 4-5 weeks before your first college application deadline.
- Students must log into NAVIANCE to finalize their college list and complete the Senior Information Form under 'SURVEYS'.
- Students must also Match their Common App account and digitally sign the FERPA waiver on the Common App site.
- See instructional video:
- Parents/Guardians must complete the Transcript Authorization form to authorize the sending of your student's official EHS transcript. (PLEASE NOTE: This request is for CURRENT EHS students only)
- Parents/Guardians please also complete the Parent/Guardian Information Form
- Students can then request transcripts and recommendation letters through NAVIANCE. Please request them at least 3 weeks in advance of the first deadline (see table below.)
- See instructional videos:
- Students need to access the ACT site and/or the SAT site to have scores sent to colleges to be considered official score reports. EHS does not send these scores
- Students need to submit the applications to colleges prior to the college deadlines
- The Essex High School 2019-2020 profile has useful information about our school, requirements, test results, grade point averages and more.
EHS Deadlines for Transcripts & Recommendation Letters
Please note: You may submit your request prior to these date. Below the table outlines the last day you may submit your information in NAVIANCE to EHS for it to be guaranteed to be sent by the deadline.
*While we will make every reasonable effort to do so, after this date we cannot guarantee that requested materials will be sent by the application deadline.