College Application Process
Typical College Admission Requirements:1. Student Application2. Official Transcript3. Recommendation Letter(s)4. SAT and/or ACT official score reportsCollege application steps:
- Watch this video first. It provides helpful information about resources and timelines to begin your college application process. We encourage watching all EHS Counselor videos linked together to gain a full understanding of the application process, and we also share individual links to each video laid out in the individual steps listed below.
- Schedule an appointment with your School Counselor 4-5 weeks before your first college application deadline
- Log into NAVIANCE and complete the following steps (click the links for video instructions):
- How to Match the Common App and Naviance after completing the FERPA waiver
- The 22-23 School Profile has useful information about our school, requirements, test results, grade point averages and more. You may find this useful when filling out the Common App
- Guardians must complete the 2022-23 Transcript Authorization Form to authorize the sending of an official EHS transcript. (PLEASE NOTE: This request is for 2023 Grads only)
- Request transcripts & recommendation letters through NAVIANCE. Please request them at least 3 weeks in advance of the first deadline (see table below)
- SAT/ACT Information
- Write your college essays
- Submit all applications by their deadlines
Other helpful videos
EHS Deadlines for Transcripts & Recommendation Letters
Please note: You may submit your request prior to these dates. Below the table outlines the last day you may submit your information in NAVIANCE to EHS for it to be guaranteed to be sent by the deadline.
*While we will make every reasonable effort to do so, after this date we cannot guarantee that requested materials will be sent by the application deadline.