College Application Process
Typical College Admission Requirements:1. Student Application2. Official Transcript3. Recommendation Letter(s)4. SAT and/or ACT official score reportsBelow are detailed how-to instructions for each college application step:
- Fall Schedule and Resources
- Making an appointment with your School Counselor 4-5 weeks before your first college application deadline
- Students must log into NAVIANCE to finalize their college list and complete the Senior Information Form under 'SURVEYS'
- How to Complete the FERPA waiver on the Common App site and link your Common App to Naviance
- Guardians/EHS students must complete the 2020-21 Transcript Authorization Form to authorize the sending of an official EHS transcript. (PLEASE NOTE: This request is for 2021 Grads only)
- Students can then request transcripts & recommendation letters through NAVIANCE. Please request them at least 3 weeks in advance of the first deadline (see table below)
- Accessing the ACT site and/or the SAT site to have scores sent to colleges to be considered official score reports
- Writing your college essays and then submitting the applications to colleges prior to the college deadlines
- The EHS 2020-21 School Profile has useful information about our school, requirements, test results, grade point averages and more
- Participating in collegiate athletics (NCAA eligibility information)
- Deciding where to attend after your applications are complete
EHS Deadlines for Transcripts & Recommendation Letters
Please note: You may submit your request prior to these date. Below the table outlines the last day you may submit your information in NAVIANCE to EHS for it to be guaranteed to be sent by the deadline.
*While we will make every reasonable effort to do so, after this date we cannot guarantee that requested materials will be sent by the application deadline.