Health Office: Deborah Travis
School Nurse Deborah Travis
Hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Welcome to the Westford School Health Page.
Deborah Travis, RN, CS is here full time, Monday through Friday, while school is in session.
See the list and forms to the right for more information on school requirements.
All information is kept in the student’s confidential health file located in the Health Office.
Please send all information directly to the School Nurse. Your child’s medical provider can also fax forms to the Health Office at (802) 879-0874.
Please feel free to contact Deborah by Email, or call (802)857-7024 on the private line for the Health Office.
Degrees and Certifications:
Immunization information (all opens in a new window)
- Vermont School Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Information for Caregivers
- Adolescent Health
- Parent Attestation of Chicken Pox (varicella) disease
- Vermont Health Department
- Center for Disease Control
- Vermont 211 Directory for Health and Human Services
- Green Mountain Care/ Medicaid Information
- Northern New England Poison Center
- Healthy Children – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Talking to Children About a School Shooting
Important Phone Resources
24 Hour Mental Health Crisis/ First Call, 1-802-488-7777
Office of Health Care Ombudsman 1-800-917-7787
All forms open in a new browser window. Please download and complete the form, and return it to the Health Office.
All students enrolled in all grades at the Westford School require the following:
- an MD physical
- a record of immunizations for school entry, or
- a signed immunizations exemption form
Students who want to participate in sports activities need:
- a sports physical every two years with a "Well Exam" form on file with our office.