• 1. Will funds in my child’s account be transferred from the former Essex Town Schools?

    Yes, all funds have been transferred from Essex Town Schools into your new Essex Westford School District account.  If you would like to manage your child's account online, please register at myschoolaccount.com.  

    To assign student(s) to your account you will need their student ID number.  Parents/guardians already enrolled in myschoolaccount.com will not experience any change.  Families from the former ETSD should have received an email containing student ID numbers.  

    If you have not received your new ID numbers or have questions, please email Scott Fay or call 879-5544.

    2. Will funds in my child’s account be transferred from Westford or ADL?

    Yes, ADL and Westford as a part of the former CCSU, your child may continue to use their existing food service account.

    3. How can I pre-pay for student meals?

    You may pay by cash or check at your school. Checks should be made out to EWSD Child Nutrition with the student’s name on it. You can also make payments online via My School Account (opens new window.) Please note that there is a service provider fee for ACH transfers on line.

    4. What happens to the balance remaining on my student's lunch account when school ends?

    Any balance remaining on a student’s lunch account when school ends in June will be carried over to the next school year. Seniors and non-returning students may request a refund of remaining balances the last week of scheduled classes and during final exams. Parents /guardians may request a refund of balances at anytime.

    5. How can I financially manage my students account?

    Login to MySchoolAccount (opens a new window.) 

    Balances and activity is available daily, along with e mail reminders of low account balances within parameters specified. Select “manage my account”. Check the box next to the statement “Send Low Balance Notification Emails” Then click “save changes”.