SkillTech: Vermont Type S Electrical Prep
The 30 hour SkillTech Type S Electrical Prep course is an excellent way to help you study and prepare to take the certification exam required for Type S Electrical licensure.This course is:
*Please contact the Department of Fire Safety if you have questions about those requirements.Course content:
- approved for 8 hours of required continuing education for A1 (automatic gas/oil heating) and C3 (refrigeration or air conditioning) licenses.
- does not meet or replace the initial licensure requirements defined by the Electrical Board and the Department of Fire Safety.
- does not replace the requirements listed on the Electricians' License Application Instructions.
- Electrical safety
- Theory and practical application of electricity
- Introduction to the National Electrical Code
- Basic electrical formulas and math
- N.E.C. Wiring Methods
Day/Time: Class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30pm-8:30 pm. for 5 weeks. Class begins on October 15, 2019 and ends November 14, 2019.
Instructor: Jodi Doyle, DFS Approved Trainer