Equipment Checkout Policies
Please treat our equipment with care and follow our policies below:
- To leave school with equipment, students must have a signed permission form on file in the A/V office.
- Equipment must be returned the next school day in the same condition it was received. Please report problems or issues with equipment to the A/V office when returning item(s).
- Students supply their own SD cards. SD cards can also be purchased in A/V for a minimal fee.
- Do not leave equipment unattended. Do not leave equipment in classrooms. Always store it in the supplied bag. Never store the camera body without a lens cap or body cap properly attached.
- Do not leave the camera, even in a bag, in the trunk of a car at low or high temps. Moisture, humidity and long exposure to hot and cold temperatures will cause equipment failure!
- All lenses have UV filters that are not to be removed.
Equipment will not be checked out over extended breaks. Our digital cameras do not come with memory cards.