Equipment Checkout Policies
- In general, please treat our state of the art equipment with care, and follow our policies below.
- To leave school with equipment, students must have a signed permission form on file in the A/V office.
- Equipment must be returned before 7:55 AM of the next school day in the same condition it was received. Please report problems or issues with equipment to the A/V office when returning item(s).
- Fines of $1/day are assessed for late items. Equipment returned after 7:55 AM the next school day will be overdue. Late returns, damages, and lost items will be charged to the student.
- Students supply their own SDHS cards (class 10 cards only). Cards can also be purchased in A/V for a minimal fee of $4.00 for 8GB, class 10.
- Do not leave equipment lying around, and always store it in the supplied bag. Never store the camera body without a lens cap or body cap properly attached.
- Do not leave the camera, even in a bag, in the trunk of a car at low or high temps. Moisture, humidity and long exposure to hot and cold temperatures will cause equipment failure!
- All lenses have UV filters that are NOT to be removed.
Equipment will not be checked out over extended breaks. Our DSLR cameras do not come with a SDHD memory card.