Successful completion of these requirements demonstrates meeting consistent, clear, and identified outcomes.
To receive a diploma, students must have a working personalized learning plan (PLP) and must earn a minimum of 24 credits by demonstrating documented course proficiencies, which must include the following:
- 4 credits English including 9th grade English, 10th grade English, and 2 additional credits based on the quadrant system
- 3 credits Mathematics
- 3 credits Science, including 1credit each in Physical Science (PS) and Natural Science (NS)
- 3 credits Social Studies, including 1 credit in World Studies, 1 credit in U.S. History, and .5 credit in American Government
- 1 credit World Language
- 1 credit Fine Arts
- .5 credit Practical Arts
- 1.5 credit Physical Education, including .5 credit in Give Me Five
- .5 credit Health
- .5 credit Computer Applications (Computers and Careers course)
- 6 additional credits to reach a minimum of 24 credits
While completion of this program meets graduation requirements, students should reflect upon their post-secondary plans such as course requirements for college acceptance when choosing courses.