Community Use of School Facilities
While the primary purpose of the school facilities is to educate students within this district, the Essex Westford School District recognizes that the facilities are a valuable community resource. Accordingly, the Superintendent may make school facilities available to individuals and community groups without discrimination in accordance with district policy, provided the facilities are preserved for regular school activities.
- Usage fees vary according to the type of space, type of activity, and the number of people in the group.
- Space is made available at the discretion and availability of the school.
- Please submit an application at least two weeks in advance of the activity.
- Permits for use of the building during non-school hours, including weekends and evenings, are available.
- EWSD Property Services will send applicants a notice when the application has been approved, or denied, and any associated fees and information. Please look for emails from us after submission.
- In some cases, applicants may need to show proof of insurance depending on the participants and activities involved. Read more on our Rules and Procedures page.
Main: (802) 857-7775Kim Connelly - Staff Assistantkconnelly@ewsd.org
SPECIAL NOTICE - OPERATIONS DURING COVID-19
During this COVID-19 public health emergency and prior to the restart of our instructional school year, the district must limit open access to its facilities to ensure the safety of its workforce, and by extension their families, and our communities as a whole. These restrictions come out of an abundance of caution and are intended to allow the district to focus on the work ahead: to ensure a strong and healthy start to the next school year.
NO GENERAL INTERIOR BOOKINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. OUTSIDE SPACES, FIELDS, AND PARKING LOTS MAY BE BOOKED. PUBLIC RESTROOMS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE.
Please reach the EWSD webmaster by email (email@example.com) or call the District Office at (802) 878-8168 if any accommodation is required or issue encountered.