csOne Portal Information
Audience: All employees enrolled in the District’s medical insurance plan
Contact: Sandy Emery
Employee HRA accounts have been established with csOne for all employees participating on the District medical insurance plan. To view your elections or sign up for direct deposit, please visit www.csone.com. You will need to establish a username and password to access your online account.
To verify the dependents on your plan, please select “Account”, then click on the HRA account listed. Your insurance dependents should be listed here. Please be sure to verify your dependents before December 21st to ensure your account is ready to go January 1st.
For mobile access, please follow these three easy steps:
- Download Mobile App (found on the AppStore or Google Play).
- Login with your standard username and password.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere from your mobile device.
The mobile app is easy and secure and will allow you to check available balances 24/7 and view important alerts about deadlines affecting your account.
If you have any questions about your HRA account, please contact csOne at the information found below:
csONE Benefit Solutions
Flexible Benefits Coordinator
Audience: All employees participating in the District’s health insurance or FSA plan
Contact: Sandy Emery
For those of you who were unable to attend one of the informational sessions with our new HRA/FSA Third Party Administrator, csOne, below are copies of the videos from each of the sessions held. The same information was presented at each session, but the questions from those who attended differ:
- Presentation from 11/27/18: https://vimeo.com/ehshornets/review/303560270/13fdcd7f84
- Presentation from 11/28/18: https://vimeo.com/ehshornets/review/303563784/9545abf6d4
A copy of the presentation can be found by clicking here.
Important changes to your HRA Account
Effective 7/1/19, your pharmacy expenses will be subject to the same (combined) upfront out of pocket costs as your medical claims. This means...
- For non-support staff you need to satisfy the full $400/$800 annual HRA upfront out of pocket costs before your HRA debit card is activated (unless you have available FSA funds to cover the cost).
- For support staff you need to satisfy the full $150/$300 annual HRA upfront out of pocket costs before your debit card is activated (unless you have available FSA funds to cover the cost). The card will then only pay 90% of the remaining costs up to the HRA maximum - you will be responsible for the other 10% when you pick up your prescription
Please refer to the attached Medical Cost Responsibility Chart for a quick overview of how your medical costs will be covered.
Please note that neither VEHI nor EWSD Human Resources have access to HIPAA protected employee claims information, nor to the status of HRA/FSA reimbursements due from DataPath or Future Planning Associates. If you have questions related to your claims and/or status of your HRA/FSA reimbursement status, please contact one of the customer service teams listed here:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
1-888-227-9745 ext 2040
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
How Health Reimbursement Claims are Administered
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA): These are the funds paid for by the district to help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses once you have met your HRA deductible
Flexible Spending Account (FSA): These funds are paid for by the employee through payroll deduction (if you signed up for one). FSA funds will automatically be used first to cover out-of-pocket expenses until the HRA deductible is met.
- Debit card can only be used for prescriptions. This includes access to both HRA and FSA funds.
Provider (Doctor/Hospital) Claims:
- Debit card cannot be used to access district HRA or employee FSA funds.
- No need to submit claims (if it is a covered expense under BCBS). csONE will receive information directly from BlueCross/BlueShield (BCBS) for claim submission.
- For medical expenses not covered under the insurance plan (e.g., eyeglasses, orthodontic), the employee will need to pay upfront and seek FSA reimbursement through csOne.
- csOne will be paying the providers.
Prescription (Rx) Claims:
- Debit card can be used to access district funds under the HRA and employee FSA funds.
- No need to submit claims if you use an IIAS store. If you use an IIAS stores csONE will receive information from BlueCross/BlueShield (BCBS) for claim submission. IIAS stores can be found at https://www.sig-is.org/card-holders/store-locator, which includes all the big chains (RiteAid, Walmart, Price Chopper, Kinney Drugs, Hannafords, Community Health Pharmacy, CVS).
- Vermont Family Pharmacy (Burlington)
- South Hero Pharmacy (So. Hero)
- Northwestern Medical Center (St. Albans)
- Genoa QOL (Morrisville)
- CVMC Pharmacy (Berlin)
- Browns Drug Store (Derby Line)
- If you use a 90% merchant (non-IIAS store) for Rx instead, you will need to submit supporting documentation directly to DataPath, otherwise you will be responsible for reimbursing the HRA funds paid. 90% Merchants in our area include the following:
- The amount of funds applied towards your HRA deductible is listed as “not paid” on your myRSC account. This amount is your responsibility to pay (using your FSA funds if available, or by personal check/credit card).
- To help you keep track of medical expenses, you may want to consider opening a checking account specifically for medical expenses (e.g., to pay expenses and receive HRA/FSA reimbursements). If you choose to do so, you will need to complete a new direct deposit form (attached).
- Employees can access this information online on their csONE account. If you have yet to create an account on csONE, please refer to the documents below for instructions on how to do so.
- csONE Customer Sevice phone number is 888-227-9745 ext 25040.