MySchoolBucks in EWSD
Starting with MySchoolBucks
To create an EWSD school lunch payment account on MySchoolBucks, (opens in a new window) go to the website and
- Click"Sign Up Free" on the homepage
- Once you have built an account for the primary lunch-payer of the student, you can add a student to the account.
- Click "Continue to Add a Student"
- Once you have completed the date of birth search, you can submit and add another student.
- All students regardless of school, can be on the same account. Each child can have only one account-holder.
- You may instead choos to download a MySchoolBucks App on Google Play or the App Store.
How do I assign students to an account?
To assign student(s) to your account, you can use their BIRTHDAY or STUDENT ID. You can find your student's ID on school paperwork, such as mailings for academic progress, or by contacting your school directly.
How do I set up payment for meals?
- Once you have set up students on the account, hit "Finish"
- The screen that appers gives you two options: a one-time payment, or an auto-pay method which can be paid out when the balance is low, or on a periodic set renewal.
- You can pay with an e-check or credit card.
How to pay without MySchoolBucks
- Cash: Send in payment with child to the building cafeteria coordinator or lunchroom cashier for use at meal time.
- Check: Made out to the EWSD Child Nutrition Program. Checks can be brought to the building cafeteria coordinator, or mailed to the address below.
- Memo Line: Write the name of student(s) in memo line.
- Address to mail: EWSD Child Nutrition Program, 2 Educational Dr., Essex Junction, VT 05452
- We process checks with no fee.
- If checks are returned for insufficient funds, the parent/guardian will be responsible for any bank fees.
- You may also still pay with cash, to the EWSD Child Nutrition Services department.
Questions, or if you have not received a PIN by the start of school, please email Scott Fay or call 857-7333.
July 8, 2019
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
The Essex Westford School District’s Child Nutrition Program recently purchased a new point of sale (POS) system. This new system will assist us in increasing the level of service we provide, as well as generate accurate school meal counts.
Students will no longer be using biometric devices, but will be issued a four-digit PIN number to access their lunch account. PIN numbers were sent to families and students in August. This ID number will stay with the student until they graduate.
For the first few days of school this year, our lunch lines may be slower than average, but as the students familiarize themselves with the system, the lines should move much quicker than in previous years. We will have extra staff on hand to help with this process and ensure lines are moving as efficiently as possible during this time.
The previous online payment system, MySchoolAccount, will be replaced with MySchoolBucks. MySchoolBucks will process online payments, allow parents/guardians to view account activity, and send low balance notifications. More information, including a link and instructions on how to set up a MySchoolBucks account is found below.
Existing balances and Free & Reduced status will be transferred to the new software prior to the start of the school year.
If you have any questions please call me at 802-857-7333 and I will be glad to address your concerns.
Child Nutrition Services