EHS/CTE Breakfast and Lunch Procedures
Starting on September 8th, all breakfast and lunch meals will be free to all children 18 years and younger for the 2020-2021 school year!
Our EHS/CTE menu is now posted on MealViewer!!
EHS/CTE BREAKFAST SERVICE
- No pre-ordering is needed for EHS/CTE breakfast meals
- After students have completed their daily health screening, they can get their breakfast meal before they go to their assigned classrooms.
- EHS Students can pick up their breakfast meals between 7:40 am and 8:10 am.
- CTE students can pick up their breakfast meals between 9:00 am and 9:30 am.
CTE LUNCH SERVICE
- No pre-ordering is needed.
- Meals can be picked up at one of the following Kiosk locations:
- Kiosk 1- Outside of the CTE Main Office
- Kiosk 2- Hallway intersection near CTE Student Support Services
EHS LUNCH SERVICE
- No pre-ordering is needed for in person EHS students.
- Meals can be picked up at one of the following kiosk locations
- Kiosk One will be located at C107
- Kiosk Two will be located at C207
- Kiosk Three will be located at C236
- Students at each kiosk are required to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Students will access these kiosks utilizing a one-way traffic flow to assist in maintaining social distancing guidelines.