Student Registration Forms
Student registration is ongoing. If you believe you have missed an orientation or deadline, please contact your nearest school or call Lorna at District Office East, (802) 878-8168.
- EWSD manages the Act 166 funds for the State of Vermont. If you are seeking funds which cover the cost of 10 hours per week of early education for ages 3-5, visit the Act 166 Registration page.
- Kindergarten Registration is different than other grade level entry in EWSD. For kindergarten information, visit our Kindergarten in EWSD page. A child must be age 5 by September 1, 2019 to enroll.
- Students entering EWSD in grades 1-12 can download the New Student Registration Packet
- Prekindergarten is offered at each entry-level school in the district but is available as a half-day only. To learn more visit our Prekindergarten in EWSD Elementary Schools page.
- Center for Technology, Essex offers academic and technical programs for students from outside sending high schools. It also offers a part-time, part-day preschool. Visit CTE's website for more details on enrollment in either.
Note: All forms must be downloaded first on your computer. The "Download" icon is the one with the arrow pointing to a horizontal line:
Information about where to return the registration packets is listed on each packet, but you can stop by any EWSD school, as well.