Walking to School
- Adult supervision is available on the playground at 7:30 a.m.
- There is no supervision at the playground prior to that time and we ask that children arrive no sooner than 7:30 a.m.
- Any child walking from the front of the school, should use the steps by the main entrance to go down to the playground.
- Every Tuesday, students will be dismissed at 1:45. Please make arrangements for your child’s after-school pick-up plan and be sure to include them on the sheet we collect for dismissal information.
The crossing locations are at the following corners:
- Prospect Street at Summit Street
- Pearl Street at South Summit Street
- At Summit Street School
- Main Street (Route 15) and Pleasant
- Railroad Avenue and Maple St.
- Lincoln Street at Central Ave.
- South Summit at West Street
- Lincoln Terrace at School Street
- Maple Street at Mansfield Ave.
- Route 15 at Brickyard Drive
- Educational Rd. at Drury Drive
- Central Ave. at Grove Street
- Railroad Ave. at Maple Street
For a visual map with all current crossing guard stations, visit Summit's Transportation page.