Breakfast at Hiawatha Elementary
Hiawatha Elementary School is pleased to offer School Breakfast every day. Class times for breakfast vary.
- Food is served inside classes after the bell, which is at 7:45 a.m.
- Breakfast is available to children during their classroom's "Snack Time"
- Breakfast or snacks are eaten inside the classrooms
- To purchase breakfast, a student may buy the entree (menu and prices below) or alternatives to constitute a full meal
- Classrooms each get 10-20 minutes to eat
- Many families send snacks from home.
- If a child does not have a snack from home, they may be required to purchase something: limited snack items are availble
- Children can purchase a juice, milk and some items (snacks) a la carte
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch participants will receive free breakfasts. Fill out a form at EWSD's Free and Reduced Lunch webpage (opens in a new window.)
Please note: Our food services offerings may change, as well as the scheduled time for breakfast service. Please check with the school for updates or if you have any concerns.
Offered every day at all EWSD schools. All breakfast meals include VT milk and juice. All whole grains served.
A La Carte Beverages
- Juice: $0.75
- Milk: $0.75
- Yogurt Parfait with Berries and Granola
- Assorted Cereal with Fresh Fruit and VT Milk
A la Carte Snacks - $0.85
- Goldfish Crackers
- Nutri-Grain Bar