Transcript Requests from EHS
Past Student Transcript Request
*Please note that we do NOT keep copies of diplomas. Those are printed once at the time of the student's graduation. All files (except transcripts) are destroyed 7 years after the graduation, transfer or drop date.
- A transcript request must be made in writing by EMAIL or fax only. email@example.com
- Important! Put "Transcript Request" in your subject line.
- EHS will send the transcript within 10 business days from when the request is received.
- Official transcripts can only be sent by a school official to the employer, education verification or college/university. We do not send official copies to students, past or present, but you can request an unofficial copy for your records.
You must include in your email request:
- Your full name at the time of graduation
- Date of Birth
- Year of Graduation or last attended
- Full name and EMAIL address of where the transcript should be sent. If the transcript can not be emailed, please send the full mailing address or fax #.
Where to Send Requests