EWSD Free Breakfast and Lunch
*All locations below will be closed on Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day), but families will be allowed to take extra breakfast and lunch on Friday, May 22.
Thursday, March 19 and every school day onward, EWSD will be providing free meal service. Meals are free to all children ages 18 and under, no application or prior approval is needed.
- Pickup for packaged breakfast and lunch will be distributed - via a drive-through system - at the following locations and times.
- Albert D. Lawton School, 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
- Essex Elementary School, 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Westford School, 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- All meal pick up sites, drive-thru locations, and meal deliveries will be practicing the recommended 6-foot social distancing. Please help us all stay healthy by keeping this distance from others.
As we move forward, we will continue to explore and develop additional drive-thru pick-up sites as well as develop a meal drop-off system to increase convenience. We will communicate any updates as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Scott Fay (email@example.com) or call the Child Nutrition Office at 802-857-7333.
- Aunt Dot’s Place (51 Center Street, Essex) 802-857-8208
- Hunger Free Vermont
- Heavenly Food Pantry (First Congregational Church on Main Street in Essex Junction) 802-878-5745
- Mark BBQ/Heart and Soul (34 Park Street, Essex Junction) 802-495-1480 or 802-662-4381
- Wednesdays from 12-4 p.m.