Remote Meal Pickup
Starting on September 8th, all breakfast and lunch meals will be free to all children 18 years and younger until December 2020
For your remote learner, we are asking that parent(s)/guardian(s) preorder meals. Please use this GOOGLE FORM to preorder for 3 days worth of meals at a time. This form will be your standing order so you don't need to submit a new order each week. New meal pre order forms must be submitted by the end of the school day on Thursdays for meal pick ups for the following week. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you need to skip a week or cancel your order.
- Cohort A(remote learning on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) will pick up 3 days worth of meals on Wednesdays.
- Cohort B (remote learning on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) will pick up 3 days worth of meals on Mondays.
- Fully remote learners will pick up 5 days worth of meals on Mondays.
- Drive-thrus will be offered at the following locations:
- Albert D. Lawton School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Essex Elementary School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Westford School, 9:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Monday meal pick ups will include breakfast and lunch for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Wednesday meal pick ups will include breakfast and lunch for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Families must provide their child's name in order to receive their preordered meals
- Parents/Guardians can only pick up meals for children in their immediate household.
- Written permission is required for families to pick up meals for children outside of their household.
Rec Kids Supported Learning Spaces
- Free Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for all students enrolled at any Rec Kids Supported Learning Spaces. No preordering is necessary for meals delivered to these locations.
- All meal pick up sites, drive-thru locations, and meal deliveries will be practicing the recommended 6-foot social distancing.
- Please keep this in mind and maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- The bagged meals (both breakfast and lunch) are pepared in our production kitchen at Essex High School, where our professional staff package them in a safe and sanitary environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Scott Fay (email@example.com) or call the Child Nutrition Office at 802-857-7333.
For more on our COVID-19 repsonse visit: www.ewsd.org/covid
Last Updated on August 31, 2020.