Remote Meal Pickup
Starting on September 8th, all breakfast and lunch meals will be free to all children 18 years and younger for the 2020-2021 school year!
Meal Pick Up
- NEW!!! Starting January 6th, Wednesday remote learners can pick up 1 day worth of meals on Wednesdays at any of our 3 pick up locations, see timing and location information below.
- Cohort A (remote learning on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) will pick up 3 days worth of meals on Wednesdays.
- Cohort B (remote learning on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) will pick up 3 days worth of meals on Mondays.
- Fully remote learners will pick up 5 days worth of meals on Mondays.
- Drive-thrus will be offered at the following locations:
- Albert D. Lawton School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Essex Elementary School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Westford School, 9:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Essex High School, 4:00 p.m until 6:00 p.m, Fridays
- Families must provide their child's name in order to receive their preordered meals
- Parents/Guardians can only pick up meals for children in their immediate household.
- Written permission is required for families to pick up meals for children outside of their household.
Rec Kids Supported Learning Spaces
- Free Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for all students enrolled at any Rec Kids Supported Learning Spaces. No preordering is necessary for meals delivered to these locations.
- All meal pick up sites, drive-thru locations, and meal deliveries will be practicing the recommended 6-foot social distancing.
- Please keep this in mind and maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- The bagged meals (both breakfast and lunch) are pepared in our production kitchen at Essex High School, where our professional staff package them in a safe and sanitary environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Scott Fay (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Child Nutrition Office at 802-857-7333.
For more on our COVID-19 repsonse visit: www.ewsd.org/covid
Last Updated on January 4, 2021.