EWSD is dedicated to providing quality support for all students regarding health and wellness.
The Health Offices of EWSD are staffed with full-time RNs or LPNs. The nurses are available throughout the school day for routine health care, monitoring specific health conditions, and providing emergency care for the entire student population.
The nurses maintain state mandated records, such as immunizations, and administer vision and hearing screenings. The nurses work closely with the Vermont Department of Health and local physicians’ offices to coordinate best practices.
All forms open in a new browser window. Download and complete the form, and return it to the Health Office at your school.
- Yearly Student Health Information Form
- Well-Exam: Sports Participation Clearance Form for Athletes
- Student Prescription Medication Form *
- If needed: Allergy/Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
* Please note: If your students requires medications that must be on them at all times, please contact your school's Health Office directly to obtain a form.*
EWSD Nurses Directory
|ADL||Jenna Dalla Mura||857-7027||https://www.ewsd.org/adlnurse|