Health Office: Deborah Travis
School Nurse Deborah Travis
Welcome to the Westford School Health Page.
Deborah Travis, RN, CS is here full time, Monday through Friday, while school is in session.
- All information is kept in the student’s confidential health file located in the Health Office.
- Please send all information directly to the School Nurse. Your child’s medical provider can also fax forms to the Health Office at (802) 879-0874.
Please feel free to contact Deborah by Email, or call (802)857-7024 on the private line for the Health Office.
Degrees and Certifications:
All students enrolled in all grades at the Westford School require the following:
- an MD physical
- a record of immunizations for school entry, or
- a signed immunizations exemption form
Students who want to participate in sports activities need:
- a sports physical every two years with a "Well Exam" form on file with our office.
All forms can be found on our Health Forms page.