Helping out at Founders
Community and parent volunteers are an integral part of our school community. We welcome the involvement of guardians in our classrooms and our school building.
As required by the district and state laws, all volunteers must register using our EWSD volunteer registration system.
Volunteering at School
As required by the district and state laws, all volunteers must register using our EWSD volunteer registration system. If you have been asked to volunteer for a specific event:
- Please ask your child's teacher, or another school employee, for a link to the online registration form.
- Read the EWSD Expectations for Volunteers Guide (goes to our district website) before starting.
- You can also learn more about our background check process on our District's Volunteer pages (opens in a new window).
Please follow up on your status with the teacher directly, or call Summit's main office.
Thank you sincerely for your time and effort!
Our FMS/Town PTO
Essex Town's PTO helps support students and staff, and looks for opportunities to enrich the school community with relationship-building events or by supporting in-school initiatives.
- Visit our Essex Town PTO webpage (goes to the district site)
- Sign up for the Membership Toolkit app! (opens in a new window)
- Like us on our Facebook page (opens in a new window)
- Help out with or come to our events!
- Donate! We are always grateful for monetary or in-kind donations.