Renting Space at ADL
- Contact your school's main office for specific questions about spaces that are available for use, or scheduling questions.
- Usage fees vary according to the type of space, type of activity and the number of people in the group.
- Space is made available at the discretion and availability of the school.
- Please submit application two weeks in advance of the activity.
- Permits for use of the building during non-school hours, including weekends and evenings, are available.
- EWSD Property Services will send applicants notice when the application has been approved, or denied, and any associated fees and information. Please look for emails from us after submission.
- In some cases, applicants may need to show proof of insurance depending on the participants and activities involved. Read more on our Rules and Procedures page.
ADL Facilities Rental
Please reach the EWSD webmaster by email (email@example.com) or call the District Office at (802) 878-8168 if any accommodation is required or issue encountered.