Breakfast at Summit Street School
Summit Street School is pleased to offer School Breakfast every day. Class times for breakfast vary.
- Food is served after the opening bell, which is at 7:45 a.m.
- Breakfast is offered until 10:30 a.m., and available to children during their classroom's "Snack Time"
- Breakfast or snacks are eaten inside the classrooms
- To purchase breakfast, a student may buy the entree (menu and prices below) or alternatives to constitute a full meal
- Classrooms each get 10-20 minutes to eat
- Many families send snacks from home.
- If a child does not have a snack from home, they may be required to purchase something: limited snack items are availble
- Children can purchase a juice, milk and some items (snacks) a la carte
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch participants will receive free breakfasts
Please note: Our food services offerings may change, as well as the scheduled time for breakfast service. Please check with the school for updates or if you have any concerns.
Offered every day at all EWSD schools. All breakfasts include VT milk and juice. All whole grains served.
Student: $2.00 Adult: $2.50
A La Carte Beverages: Juice: $0.75 Milk: $0.75
- Monday: French Toast Sticks with Westford Tucker Maple Syrup
- Tuesday: Soft Pretzel
- Wednesday: Whole Grain Waffles with Westford Tucker Maple Syrup
- Thursday: Fruit Smoothie - Blueberries, Strawberries & Yogurt
- Friday: Sausage, Ham, or Egg and Cheese on English Muffin or Bagel
Pick 3 including a fruit or juice. Breakfast smoothies served daily!
- Fat Free VT Cabot Vanilla Yogurt and Berry Parfait
- String Cheese Stick
- Breakfast Breads
- Ultimate Breakfast Rounds
- Fresh Baked Muffins
- Nutrigrain Bars
- Cold Cereals
- Homemade Granola
- Zee Zee’s Graham Crackers
- Nutrition Bars
- Vt Macintosh Apples
- Apple Slices
- Daily Fruit Cup
- Apple Juice
- Fruit Punch
- Orange Juice
- Fat Free White Milk
- Fat Free Chocolate Milk
EWSD Breakfast Nutritional Information (opens in a new window)