Wecome to Albert D. Lawton
Welcome to a new school year at ADL!
Each year students return home from the first day of school with many forms to be read, signed and returned to school. This is true again this school year. In addition to the forms listed below, there are a number of important informational sheets which should be read carefully and kept at home for further reference.
If you need more information about the day to day practices at ADL, please refer to our website at www.ewsd.org/adl to view our student handbook.
For district rules, policies, procedures and student expectations, please refer to the EWSD Parent-Student Handbook, which can be found on-line at www.ewsd.org under “For Families.” Hard copies of both handbooks are available by calling Ms. Edwards at 878-1388, extension 7835.
Please note the list of documents that MUST be returned to ADL by Friday, September 18, 2020
Informational sheets may be kept at home. Thank you for your support.
- Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals (goes to FRPL online application.)
- PAWS Welcome Letter/Volunteer Form - If Applicable
- Intramural Sports Health Questionnaire for PE Dept. - If Applicable
- ADL Parking Lot Directions - Information
- EWSD Bus FAQ/DRIVING - Information
- ADL Calendar - Information
- ADL Counseling Corner - Information
- EWSD District Communications Agreement - Information (if you want to opt out of photos taken by EWSD for website and social media use, visit the main office.)
- EWSD Child Nutrition Program - MySchoolBucks - Information
- Bulb notification letter from EWSD - Information
- Yearbook Order Form (link goes to an online order site run by Jostens.com - opens in a new window)
- School Pictures order form - please bring in payment and form by Sept. 12 (photo day) - or order online using the information provided.
- Yearly Health Information/Student Prescription Forms (goes to the nurse's web page)
- Volunteering to Help at ADL (goes to a page with details and guideline links)
- Facilities Use and Rental Form (goes to a page with information on use)
- Free & Reduced Price Lunch Form and Information (opens a new window; goes to EWSD.org district site)
- Children's Online Protection & Privacy Act Parent Consent Form