New Student Information
We are pleased to have your child join our school system. As we begin this educational journey together, we look forward to partnering with you.
As members of our learning community, we value your insights and support in providing the best educational experiences for your child.
Registration Grades 1-12
- Please note, the first day of school will be Tuesday, September 8, 2020!
- For students entering grades 1-12, download the New Student Registration Packet. (You can not fill it out using the window that opens when you click that link. Follow instructions below.)
- Student registration is ongoing. If you believe you have missed an orientation or deadline, please contact your nearest school or call Lorna at District Office East, (802) 878-8168.
- Note: All forms must be downloaded first on your computer. The "Download" icon is the one with the arrow pointing to a horizontal line:
- Please print single-sided!
Return registration packets to the school you are enrolling in, or to any EWSD school. If you prefer to email a packet, please refer to the front page of the packet for email addresses.
New or assigned to ADL?
If you are moving, have transferred, or wish to have your child's school assignment reviewed, learn more at our District website. Visit the Changing Schools page.
For more information about enrolling children in Kindergarten or Pre-K, visit our District New Student Enrollment page (opens in a new window.)