Use of EWSD Facilities
While the primary purpose of the school facilities is to educate students within this district, the Essex Westford School District recognizes that the facilities are a valuable community resource. Accordingly, the Superintendent may make school facilities available to individuals and community groups without discrimination in accordance with district policy, provided the facilities are preserved for regular school activities.
- EWSD seeks to make space available to our community. Requests to use our facilities are provided at the discretion of EWSD based on resources and availability. Priority will be given to teaching and learning and community partners who support our students.
- Please submit an application at least two weeks in advance of the activity.
- Permits for use of the building during non-school hours, including weekends and evenings, are available.
- EWSD Facilities will respond to requestors to let them know about the status of their request and any associated fees and information.
- Applicants may need to show proof of liability insurance in some instances. Requestors will be notified if additional documentation is required.
Note that we are working on improvements to our EWSD Facility Use Procedures. Changes will be coming for the 2021-22 school year and further details will be announced soon!
Questions about Facility Use?
Main Phone Number:
Garry Scott, Director of Safety
Safety Office Phone Number:
Please reach the EWSD webmaster by email (email@example.com) or call the District Office at (802) 878-8168 if any accommodation is required or issue encountered.