General Mental Health Information

Local Mental Health Resources

  • There are many mental health services provided throughout Chittenden County. If you have any questions or concerns about your child, please reach out to your school counselor. They have many contacts and can help make referrals.


    Crisis Contacts

    • First Call: 802-488-7777 (Howard Center 24/7)
    • Text "VT" to 741741 (VT Department of Health 24/7)

    Caregiver Self-Care