Helping Out at Summit Street School
Community and parent volunteers are an integral part of our school community. We welcome the involvement of guardians in our classrooms and our school building.
Volunteer at School
As required by the district and state laws, all volunteers must register using our EWSD volunteer registration system.
- Please fill out the Summit School Volunteer Form for specific on-site requests.
- Read the EWSD Expectations for Volunteers Guide (goes to our district website) before starting.
- You can also learn more about our background check process on our District's Volunteer pages (opens in a new window).
Please follow up on your status with the teacher directly, or call Summit's main office.
Thank you sincerely for your time and effort!
Summit School's PTO
Summit's PTO helps support students and staff, and looks for opportunities to enrich the school community with relationship-building events or by supporting in-school initiatives.
- Visit our Summit School PTO webpage (goes to the district site)
- Like us on our Facebook page
- Help out with or come to our events!
- Donate! We are always grateful for monetary or in-kind donations.
- Attend a meeting!
We meet 2nd Tuesdays at 6 p.m. on Zoom.