Clubs at ADL
- Art Club: There will be two sessions of after school art club starting in January for Cohort A & B students. The club will run for 8 weeks from 3:15-4:30. There are only 10 spots available in each session so if you are interested, please email Mrs. Logan and specify which cohort day you attend school. Sign up will be first come first serve. email@example.com
- E.Y.E. Club: The E.Y.E. (Essex Youth Empowerment) Club meets virtually every Wednesday at 10:00 (meet.google.com/cne-sihd-poa)
. This is a new club with a goal to empower youth to be advocates for healthy choices in their own lives and in their communities. We welcome new members any time. Nurse Jenna is the advisor. We hope to see you at the next meeting! firstname.lastname@example.org
- History Club: Do you like history? Fascinated by different eras? Are you an expert on a particular event? Then you should join the History Club! This is a new, student-run club that will meet virtually on Wednesdays. If you'd like to join, please contact Ms. Classen in the library. email@example.com
- Math Club: Mrs. Zimmerman is starting the math club virtually on Mondays! It will be from 3:30 until 4:15. Please email Mrs. Zimmerman for the meeting invite. firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRIDE Club: PRIDE club will be meeting Fridays after school in the band room. If you will be attending please email email@example.com. If you would like to attend virtually please e-mail Mrs. Williams for the link. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook Club: Library Assistant Mrs. Donahey will be the Yearbook advisor this year. Please email Mrs. Donahey at email@example.com if you'd like to help with the yearbook. Students from all grades are needed, so email Mrs. Donahey if you think you might be interested.