We make, create, and teach others!
Browse our Blog!
What can you do in the Makerspace?
- 3-D Printing
- Coding applications (Scratch, Switch, Python)
- Computer-Aided Design Applications (Blender, AutoCAD, TinkerCAD)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop, Wacom Interactive Pen Tablet)
- LEGO Mindstorms
- Little Bit
- Makey Makey
- Ozobot robots
- Vinyl cutter
- Button Maker
- Clay, Mosaic
- Comic art boards, sketch pads
- Duct Tape, Glue, Magnets
- Jewelry supplies, Beads
- Knitting & Crocheting
- Magazines, Newspapers
- Markers, Pens, Pencils,
- Paint- watercolor, gauche, acrylic
- Paper- Scrap, Colored, Origami
- Stamps, Calligraphy Pens & Ink
- Stickers, Scrapbooking
- Stitching, Embroidery, Felt
Links to Makerspace projects tutorials online:
- High-Low Tech Paper circuit w/ copper tape. (Created by a High-Low Tech research group at the MIT Media Lab)
- High-Low Tech More tutorials using various programming tools. (Created by a High-Low Tech research group at the MIT Media Lab)
- Spark Fun Creating paper circuits using conductive materials using three types of traces: paint, tape, and ink.
- Chibitronics Beginner and advanced level paper circuit tutorials