Welcome to the Westford School Library
Think * Create * Share * Grow
The mission of the EWSD libraries is to create inviting learning environments that inspire and honor curiosity, creativity, and collaboration. In partnership with students and staff, we support and recognize reading as the foundation for students to become skilled in multiple literacies. We strive to ensure that students become successful lifelong learners.
- Our library is currently closed to students but our collection remains available to all students and school community.
- Books can be requested by filling out this form and can be delivered to classrooms or picked up at school.
- Books can be returned at any time to the outdoor book return at the main entrace to the school.
- Books will be quarantined for one week before returning to circulation.
The Westford library collection is available to all students and staff. Student lending procedures are as follows:
- Preschool and kindergarten- 1 item at a time
- First and second grade- 2 items at a time
- Third and fourth grade- 3 items at a time
- fifth-eighth grade- 4 items at a time (additional materials needed for classwork may be checked out with permission)
- Audio materials are available for students in first grade and above and are limited to one per student.
- All materials are due after 2 weeks
- Materials may be renewed unless another patron is waiting.