Welcome to the Westford School Library
Think * Create * Share * Grow
The mission of the EWSD libraries is to create inviting learning environments that inspire and honor curiosity, creativity, and collaboration. In partnership with students and staff, we support and recognize reading as the foundation for students to become skilled in multiple literacies. We strive to ensure that students become successful lifelong learners.
The Westford library collection is available to all students and staff. Student lending procedures are as follows:
- Preschool and kindergarten- 1 item at a time
- First and second grade- 2 items at a time
- Third and fourth grade- 3 items at a time
- fifth-eighth grade- 4 items at a time (additional materials needed for classwork may be checked out with premission)
- Audio materials are available for students in first grade and above and are limited to one per student.
- All materials are due after 2 weeks
- Materials may be renewed unless another patron is waiting.