Welcome to the EMS Learning Center
You can navigate the EMS library resources either by clicking on the links in the image above or by using the more traditional links further down the page. Either way, I am sure you'll find what your're looking for. If not, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for help.
EMS Library Procedures
About the Collection
Find out what's been added recenlty and browse the collection by clicking here
The EMS library has a wide range of materials covering a variety of subjects, interests, and reading levels to support and enrich the curriculum. Recognizing the fact that our library contains materials from picture books through adult books, we encourage parents and guardians to discuss their children’s reading selections with them.
- There is no limit on the number of books you check out, just be reasonable.
- Items are due back 3 weeks after checkout.
- You may renew an item if no one else has requested it.
- No fines are charged for overdue items.
- A replacement cost will be charged for lost/badly damaged items.
Library Bill of Rights
The Learning Center adheres to the Library Bill of Rights (opens in a new window) to ensure our collection provides for all members of our school community.