How To Connect With Your Counselor
To see your counselor without an appointment...
Daily: 7:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. &
Mondays & Thursdays: Block 5/6
(You can bring your lunch if you want!)OTHER TIMES:
School counselors are available to meet with students by appointment. Please drop by the office to schedule an appointment, or contact your individual school counselor by email to schedule a time to meet.
To arrange a college visit, please contact Laura Cunningham-Firkey, 802-857-7486, email@example.com
To reach the school counseling office by phone, please call 802-857-7111. We will be able to assist with any questions or needs you may have.
EHS School Counseling Team
The goal of the school counseling program at Essex High School is to enhance the learning process for all students through academic, career, and social/emotional support.
The school counseling program is a collaborative effort between the school counselor, student, parents, and other educators to create an environment that promotes student achievement.
Past Student Transcript Request
- A transcript request must be made in writing by email, fax or letter.
- Important! Put "Transcript Request" in your cover letter or subject line.
- EHS will mail the transcript within 10 business days from when the request is received.
You must include:
- Your full name
- Date of Birth
- Year of Graduation or last attended
- Full name and address of where transcript should be sent.
Where to Send Requests
Write to: Hollee Kennison, Registrar
EHS Registrar - Transcript Request
School Counseling Department
Essex High School
2 Educational Drive
Essex Junction, VT 05452