Transportation for EES
Essex Elementary School has historically been served by bus service for all attending students K-2.
- Find your child's EES Bus Route
- The EWSD does not provide Pre-K transportation on general education routes.
- If your student has an IEP that includes transportation, and you have questions, contact your case manager.
- Every Tuesday, students will be dismissed at 1:45. Please make arrangements for your child’s afterschool pick-up plan and be sure to include them on the sheet for dismissal information. If you need care for children because of early dismissal, visit the After School page.
- If you need to drive your child to school, please review the Drop-Off/Pick-Up instructions.
- For district-wide updates and news visit EWSD's Transportaton page (new window.)
Looking for your route?
Click on the school-specific links below or view the Bus Route Finder tool that makes it easier than ever to find your bus routes!
Updated 2019-2020 transportation information, which includes bus behavior guidelines, safety tips for riders, walkers and parent drivers, is also available here. (Link opens in a new page.)
Learn more about our District Transportation Procedures.
*The EWSD does not provide Pre-K transportation on general education routes.
- All stops are estimated times
- Times could change due to traffic, weather, students riding or not riding, etc.
- Students should be out at their stop five minutes before the scheduled time of arrival
- Because of the variables on each route, there is always a five-minute buffer, before and after the scheduled time, as no bus can be exact every day
- All stops are estimated times of arrival
- All students need to be in plain sight to ensure proper pick-up
- In low light conditions, it is helpful to wave a lighted device (flashlight, cell phone, etc…) as the bus approaches
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Transportation Manager, Jamie Smith at 857-7037 or email: email@example.com
EWSD Transportation Line: (802) 857-7077
Our transportation phone line is staffed from the first bus pick-up to last bus drop-off.
Jamie Smith, Transportation Manager
Phone: (802) 857-7037