Transportation for EES
Essex Elementary School has historically been served by bus service for all attending students K-2.
- Find your child's EES Bus Route
- The EWSD does not provide Pre-K transportation on general education routes.
- If your student has an IEP that includes transportation, and you have questions, contact your case manager.
- Every Wednesday, students will be dismissed at 1:45. Please make arrangements for your child’s afterschool pick-up plan and be sure to include them in Pick Up Patrol. If you need care for children because of early dismissal, visit the After School page.
- If you need to drive your child to school, please review the Drop-Off/Pick-Up instructions.
- For district-wide updates and news visit EWSD's Transportaton page
Niquette Bergeron, Registrar at EES. For school or student issues or questions.
Phone: (802) 878-2584
EWSD Transportation Line: (802) 857-7077
Our transportation phone line is staffed from the first bus pick-up to last bus drop-off.
Jamie Smith, Transportation Manager
Phone: (802) 857-7037