New Interactive Menus!
EWSD is now displaying all lunch menus on Hiawatha's MealViewer page. (Link goes to a new window.)
Note: You do not need to create a profile or account to view school menus
- Make sure to toggle to the "Lunch" menu to see what's being served at lunchtime.
- The Breakfast Menu appears first. Use the tabs to the upper left of the month to toggle to the Lunch Menu (see image.)
- All EWSD K-8 schools serve similar meals - so any school will have the same menu in those grades, with some additional buffets in middle schools
- Nutritional information is listed with every item, day by day
- Mobile Users: You may bookmark the MealViewer webpage (goes to district site) for future use on your cell phone following these EWSD instructions. The program also has a MealViewer to Go app, available in Google Play or iTunes. (We suggest the mobile view for ease of use.)
*Note: these times may not be accurate for 2019-2020*
Kindergarten 11:35 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1st Grade 11:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
2nd Grade 11:10 a.m. to 11:35 a.m.
3rd Grade 11:00 am. to 11:25 a.m.
Purchasing School Lunch
Lunch Prices: Student $3.25, Adult $4.00
All lunches come with fruit, a drink, and all-you-think-you-can-eat veggie bar. Additional drinks or snacks may be purchased (see options and prices below the menu calendar).
Caregivers: Please note, your student may purchase additional food and drink for snacking, at the prices below. These costs will come out of your existing MySchoolBucks funds.
- Snack: Student $0.85, Adult $1.25
- Beverages: Milk $0.75 Juice $0.75
Visiting for Lunch
You are always welcome to join your child for lunch!
We will have a specific table that families can eat at with their children.
Students are welcome to bring a friend to this table to eat with their families. (No reservations required.)