EWSD Breakfast and Lunch Menus
All breakfast and lunch meals will be free to all children 18 years and younger for the 2021-2022 school year.
You can now find all of our menus posted on MealViewer!!
- You do not need to create a profile or account to view school menus
- The Breakfast Menu appears first. Use the tabs to the upper left of the month to toggle to the Lunch Menu.
- All K-8 schools serve similar meals - so any school will have the same menu in those grades
- Nutritional information is listed with every item, day by day
- Mobile Users: You may bookmark the MealViewer webpage (link goes to an instruction page) for future use on your cell phone, or add a link to your home screen for online use. The program also has a MealViewer to Go app, available in Google Play or iTunes.
For more on our COVID-19 response visit: www.ewsd.org/covid
Last Updated on August 20, 2021.
Celebrating 1 Million Meals!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or
letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.