EWSD Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Starting on September 8th, all breakfast and lunch meals will be free to all children 18 years and younger for the 2020-2021 school year.
You can now find our K-8 and EHS/CTE menus posted on MealViewer!!
- All meal pick up sites, and drive-thru locations will be practicing the recommended 6-foot social distancing.
- Please keep this in mind and maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- The bagged meals (both breakfast and lunch) are pepared in our production kitchen at Essex High School, where our professional staff package then in a safe and sanitary environment.
- Wednesday remote learners can pick up one day worth of meals on Wednesdays at any of our three pick up locations (see timing and location information below)
- Cohort A (remote learning on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) can pick up three days worth of meals each Wednesday
- Cohort B (remote learning on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) can pick up three days worth of meals each Monday
- Fully remote learners can pick up five days worth of meals each Monday
- Anyone interested in or in need of meals over the weekend can pick up two days worth of meals each Friday at EHS
- Remote Learners can pick up meals at the locations and times below:
- Albert D. Lawton School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays
- Essex Elementary School, 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays
- Westford School, 9:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays
- Essex High School, 4-6 p.m., on Fridays
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Scott Fay (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Child Nutrition Office at 802-857-7333.
For more on our COVID-19 repsonse visit: www.ewsd.org/covid
Last Updated on January 4, 2021.