Tuition help


    Tuition assistance for enrollment costs

    Income-eligible students may receive tuition assistance through:

    • Vermont Student Assistance Corporation’s Advancement Grant Program (Formerly non-degree grant) For more information, visit the VSAC website, or contact VSAC at 802-654-3793 or (877) 961-4369. Up to $2500.

    • Vermont Student Assistance Corporation's Curtis Training Scholarship. For Vermonters that have a gap in their funding after submitting financial aid from Advancement Grant. $500  to $1500. Call 802 654 3793. 
    • Department of Labor Workforce Investment Act (WIA). Currently only LNA program  and the HVACR Technician Training program are approved. For more information, visit the Grant Information page (opens in a new window) on the state Dept. of Labor's website. 

    • Please contact Joe Teegarden at or 802 857 7251 for assistance with grants.