Fleming Parent-Teacher Organization
When Are PTO Meetings?
- Fleming PTO meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Wednesday of every month
- 6:30-7:30pm in the Fleming Staff Room
- Childcare is provided
How Can I Help?
- Attend a meeting to share your thoughts and ideas!
- Donate supplies or $ to PTO sponsored activities.
- Coordinate (or help with) a project or event
Mission: "Offer opportunities for parent involvement that results in enhanced educational opportunities for our students."
The Goals Identified by the PTO are:
- enhance the opportunities for learning for our children at Fleming
- increase sense of community and provides opportunities for Fleming families to interact
- bridge gaps between home and school so parents and teachers can work together to support our children
Who Should Join the PTO?
All parents and guardians of children at Fleming! Our PTO works hard to plan and support family events, fundraisers, programs and more. However, we can only succeed if families participate. An engaged vibrant PTO makes for an engaged vibrant school community in which your child can thrive.