Westford Elementary School Bus Routes
Bus Safety Reminder
The Essex Westford School District takes safety seriously - especially when it comes to riding the bus, walking, biking, or driving to school. Please remember the safe areas for entering and exiting the bus, and always look before you cross the road. Please review the graphic below for the safe walking areas.
- All stops are estimated times
- Times could change due to traffic, weather, students riding or not riding, etc.
- Students should be out at their stop five minutes before the scheduled time of arrival
- Because of the variables on each route, there is always a five-minute buffer, before and after the scheduled time, as no bus can be exact every dayAll stops are estimated times of arrival
- All students need to be in plain sight to ensure proper pick-up
- In low light conditions, it is helpful to wave a lighted device (flashlight, cell phone, etc…) as the bus approaches
Westford Buses (as of 12/22/22)
Route 15/Wild Berry Lane/Spring Hill Lane/Seymour Road/Cowie Road/Roy Drive/Allen Irish Road/Dear Run/ Plains Road/Meadowlark Acres/Learned Drive/Sawmill Lane/Sandy Knoll/Sugar House Hill/Audry Lane/Sanctuary Road/Back Forty Lane/Town Line Lane/Cambridge Road/Shepard Lane/Oakhill/Mountain Spring Court/Common Road
Westford Elementary 2 - Winter & Mud Route
Old Stage Road/Rollin Irish Road/Timber Doodle Lane/Snow Hill/Mountain Road/Penny Lane/Westford Milton Road/Pidgeon Lane/North Road/Huntley Road/Wild Apple Lane/Talcott Road/Route 128/Phillips Lane/Bouffard Lane/Twin Hill Road/Brookside Road
Westford Elementary 3
Chapin Road/Charlands Way/Muddy Dog Road/Woods Hollow Road/Route 128/Covey Road/Old Number Eleven Road/Osgood Hill Road/Machia Hill Road/Pettingill Road/Maple Tree Lane/Brookside Road
Accessibility: To request assistance or to report an issue relating to the accessibility of these routes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-878-8168 during district office hours.