- In order to maximize equity and opportunity, the letter grade that students earned before the remote learning phase began, is maintained or improved and does NOT decrease.
- Friday, May 15 is the deadline for any student who needs to make up work for Quarter 3.
- Friday, May 15 is the last day that seniors can improve their Quarter 3 grade for Latin Honors recognition. This refers to INC grades, for full year courses, in Q3.
- To provide incentive and motivation for students: If a student earns a PASS and remains engaged with attendance through the end of the course, the F1 (final) grade for full year courses will increase by a mark. For example: a C increases to a C+ or a B+ increases to an A-. It should be noted that an F does NOT automatically increase to a D-.
- The final grade for second semester courses remains either a PASS or INC.
A reminder that in this pandemic, we calculated a traditional grade for full year courses at the end of Quarter 3, which was March 13, with the following breakdown:
Q1 (30%), Q2 (30%), Q3 (30%), Midterm Exam (10%)