School Lunch Menus
EWSD is now displaying all lunch menus on Summit's MealViewer page. (Link goes to a new window.)
Note: You do not need to create a profile or account to view school menus
- Make sure to toggle to the "Lunch" menu to see what's being served at lunchtime.
- The Breakfast Menu appears first. Use the tabs to the upper left of the month to toggle to the Lunch Menu (see image.)
- All EWSD K-8 schools serve similar meals - so any school will have the same menu in those grades, with some additional buffets in middle schools
- Nutritional information is listed with every item, day by day
- Mobile Users: You may bookmark the MealViewer webpage (goes to district site) for future use on your cell phone following these EWSD instructions. The program also has a MealViewer to Go app, available in Google Play or iTunes. (We suggest the mobile view for ease of use.)
Kindergarten 11:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
1st Grade 11:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
2nd Grade 11:00 a.m. to 11:25 a.m.
3rd Grade 11:00 am. to 11:25 a.m.
Child Nutrition Program
Stephanie Walp, Summit School Site Coordinator (802) 857-7662
Scott Fay, Director (802) 857-7263
Andrew Peet, Assistant Director (802) 857-7333
Farm to School
Meghan Martin, Coordinator (802) 857-7116