Transportation to Summit
Bus routes for the 2021-2022 school year are now available online (07/29/19)!
For children who live within the .5 mile perimeter of the school, it is the family's responsibility to get students to school.
- Students who walk or are driven may arrive at 7:30 a.m. and proceed to the playground until the bell rings. Bused students may arrive earlier.
- If you need to drive your child to school, please review the Driving to Summit and Drop-Off/Pick-Up instructions.
- The EWSD does not provide Pre-K transportation at this time on bus routes.
- Every Wednesday, students will be dismissed at 1:45. Please make arrangements for your child’s afterschool pick-up plan and be sure to include them on the sheet for dismissal information. If you need care for children because of early dismissal, visit the After School page.
- We have helpful information on our Walking page.
- If your student has an IEP that includes transportation, and you have questions, contact your case manager.
These are busing and walking zones for Essex Village schools. Crossing guard locations are marked.
In the event of buses, if your home is NOT within a darker colored zone, you ARE eligible for buses.
Catherine Bagnall, Administrative Assistant at Summit - School or student issues or questions
(802) 878-1377EWSD Transportation Line: (802) 857-7077
Our transportation phone line is staffed from the first bus pick-up to last bus drop-off.Jamie Smith, Transportation Manager at EWSD(802) 857-7037