Welcome to Kindergarten!
The Essex Westford School District has kindergarten programs that are full day, and take place at
- Essex Elementary School for Essex Town residents (8 classes)
- Summit Street School and Hiawatha Elementary School for residents of Essex Junction (3 classes at each school)
- Westford School for residents of Westford (1 class)
Eligible kindergarteners for the 2020-21 school year must be five years old on or before September 1, 2020.
Follow the steps outlined for your town of residence below. Not sure which town you are in? Contact Lorna at the District Office: (802) 878-8168 or email@example.com - please have your street address handy. Call your nearby school with any enrollment questions.
Kindergarten Registration Forms
EWSD Kindergarten Registration Packet (link opens in a new page.)
- In order to start filling the form electronically, please download it first on your computer. The "Download" icon is the one with the arrow pointing to a horizontal line:
- If you are using a Chromebook or Google Drive, please fill form out using a PDF reader extension or plugin, and save it before sending.
- Families who are in EWSD pre-K programs or who receive Act 166 funds/state funds for other preschool programs do not need to re-send proof of residence or a birth certificate.
Due to delays regarding COVID-19, registration process information for 2020-21 is still be worked out. You may submit packets to your school or the district, and no deadlines are in place. No further details are available as of Tuesday, May 26, 2020.